"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John 1:4

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

One Thing, One Week:1 Finished

Update:  I got this pattern from the following site: http://www.ucquilts.com/bommarch2006.htm

Last week I took the One Thing, One Week:1 Challenge from over at Amy’s Creative Side blog.
Click below to see what others have completed this week.
My goal was to finish Nolan’s quilt. He’s my grandson who is due the middle of August.
Well, I reached my goal and just last night put the last of the millions? of hand quilted stitches in the Kite quilt, using the Chirp Collection by Katie Hennagir.
I cannot wait to meet baby Nolan and give him his quilt!
Nolan's Quilt Full
Nolan's Quilt E
Nolan's Quilt F
I’ve left out the day on the tag below…I’ll have to carefully stitch that in when he gets here!
Nolan's Quilt H

5 comments:

harleywife said...

this is so so beautiful ! How special for your new grandbaby ! the quilting is GORGEOUS !

Manda said...

Fabulous quilt! That pattern is amazing!

lsasseville said...

Adorable!!! Where did you find this pattern! It is super cute, I love how you quilted each block differently and the tag is super cute too!!

Ellie-CraftSewCreate said...

This turned out darling! Great job, I love it!

Amy - Amy's Creative Side said...

Your quilting is beautiful, and I thee pattern adorable! Congrats :)