"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John 1:4

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Catching up with a few photos

So, it’s been a while since I posted any pictures, so here I go catching up a little bit.

Melanie’s Birthday

Melanie Flowers

Easter Sunday (I made the boys matching airplane ties.  I actually made one for the baby, too, but then decided on the little romper with matching bib instead. 

The Blue Tie Boys 2

The week after Easter, Georgia came up (oh, and her parents, too!)  I made Maddy and Georgia pink with white polkadot dresses.  They were so cute!  Unfortunately, my camera didn’t show the details (maybe operator error…)

Maddy Georgia Easter Dresses

Georgia’s 1st Birthday:

G Looks at Candle  G Eating Cake 4

David’s 30th Birthday and Patrick’s (Maggie’s brother)

David & Patrick Blowing Out Candles

No comments: