"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John 1:4

Friday, January 29, 2010

Grandbabies

I spent some fun time with some of the grandbabies this week.  First, on Tuesday, I kept Georgia at her house.  She’s so sweet!  I can ask her to give me hugs and kisses and she lays her little head on my shoulder.  Sometimes she gives kisses or offers you her cheek.

Georgia Chubby ChinGeorgia Funny Georgia Funny MouthGeorgia ReachingGeorgia TeethGeorgia Sleeping

Yesterday, while Noah & Maddy were at school, I met Melanie, Jack and Luke for lunch.  Luke enjoyed finishing off Jack’s ice cream cone.   

Luke Eating Ice Cream Luke Ice Cream Mouth Luke Looking at Ice Cream Cone Luke Looking Away

Jack enjoys chewing ice…Jack Chewing Ice2…and taking pictures with my camera:

Artsy Pic of Playroom Sad Face Lukey BalloonsThose are their balloons up on the ceiling

 Ben 10 Omnitrix DaniUnflattering picture of Dani (sigh…)

 Ice in CupI really like this one…it’s inside Jack’s drink cup.  Pretty cool, huh?

 Kids Meal 2 Luke's Sippy Cup  Luke and MommyPretty Melanie

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh, I love them all!! You need to do a David/Georgia post!!!

I love seeing the world from Jack's perspective. Drinks and toys seem to be recurring themes for him :) And you got GREAT shots of Luke with "his" ice cream!!! How fun...

Melanie said...

But you forgot to post the video of Jack chewing his ice!!!! I know it was riveting... :)