"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John 1:4

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Maddy is 10!

I can hardly believe that my "Precious Angel" is 10! She made me a grandmother.

Last week, on Friday (the day before her birthday) her mama picked her up from school early and met her Poppi and me, her Memaw and her Daddy for lunch.

 Maddy Balloons closeup She was excited to get out of school for lunch.  She was hoping she would get to stay out for the rest of the day.

She did.

But she didn’t know this was in the plan:

Maddy at American Girl We left after lunch for Atlanta, where we spent 2 days and we had a wonderful time!

This is Maddy with Samantha.  She got her a couple of years ago.

The Girls are Excited

She added beautiful “Kaya” to her American Girl doll family.  For some reason, I didn’t get a picture of them together, but this is Kaya:

Kaya's TeePeeSweet Maddy, your Dani has loved every minute of the past 10 years.  Watching you turn into this beautiful, caring young lady has been a joy.  I love you so much and loved sharing this special weekend with you and your mama.

No comments: