"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John 1:4

Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Nest

God has blessed our family these past 5 years as Steve & I did mission work in Honduras, and now it is time to come home.

On June 1 the new president of Baxter begins and we are returning to our family!

Here are some recent pictures of my greatest blessings.  My nest is full and my heart is even fuller.

DSC02150

Celebrating Sarah's Birthday

 

Beautiful Mel and Maddy

Melanie & Maddy

 

DSC02153

David, Maggie & Georgia Grace

 

DSC01987

Philip, Noah, Jack & Luke

 

DSC02142

Sarah with Georgia

 

Coyboy Jared & Posse

Jared & His Posse

 

Melanie & Steve

Steve & Melanie

(like father; like daughter)

 

DSC02074

Lukey-pants!

 

Pink & Green Smile

Miss Georgia Grace

1 comment:

Carla said...

You have such a beautiful family. You and Steve are richly blessed! I know that you are excited in moving back to BG where you can be around all these precious grandbabies. Good luck in the move back.