"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John 1:4

Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me! Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



Here's how my week went:

No way did I completely lose my van at Vanderbilt Children's Hospital last Tuesday while having lunch inside with a friend! I didn't walk all over levels 1 and 2 twice looking for it in below freezing temperatures. I certainly did not go back inside 3 times to keep from having frostbite. And while I was not inside getting warm, my stupid cell phone battery did not start dying on me. Therefore, when I didn't try to call my friend, Erin, crying and asking for help, I DID NOT start wondering if they'd let me have a bed for the night! God did not miraculously allow my phone to work just long enough to get Erin on the phone so that I could (NOT) pitifully say, "I need you...I'm down in the lobby!" And, please...don't even start thinking that it was my friend...almost 2 hours after our lunch...who finally walked me up to level 3 to find my van, just where I'd left it! Because, believe me...that DID NOT happen! No stuffy, sneezy, drippy head cold resulted either...

No comments: