"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John 1:4

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Funny Jack Sayings

Jack was taking a bath tonight at our house and wanted to "slip" after all the water went out.  So, after he had watched every single drop of water drain out of the tub, we pulled up the non-slip mat and he began to slide all over the place.  He said, "Dani, you HAVE to get in here and slip with me; it's so much fun!"  No thank you!  Can you imagine his therapy bills years from now?

Later I got out my knitting to practice (I'm not very good) and he was watching me.  I said, "This is hard."  Jack said, "When I was little, it wasn't hard for me."  I remember not having any concept of time or age when I was little.  I thought I'd marry my older brother when I grew up and I thought that one day, I'd be the mother and my mama would be the little girl and I'd boss her around.

Kids...what a blessing!

No comments: