"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John 1:4

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Blog Fog...

I'm not sure if that's the appropriate way to express it, but I feel like that's what I've been in...a "blog fog".

Maybe it's that I'm on Facebook now and communicate on there more often.

Maybe it's that after Gerald's death, I just don't feel like writing.

Maybe the new has worn off of blogging...I hope not because I would be disappointed if others stopped writing on their blogs...I love reading what others are up to.

Or, maybe I just don't have anything "blogworthy" to write about these days.

Who knows? But...get ready...because Jack is visiting and I will definitely have a few things to write about soon! :)

I just realized that I wrote a blog post totally about not writing blog posts. That's pathetic!

1 comment:

Carla said...

I know a little of what you mean. If that makes any sense. Hang in there and the fog will be lifted. Love and miss you!!!