"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John 1:4

Monday, August 4, 2008

My Son is Going to be a Daddy!

Maggie and David 094

This is our first-born son, David...born on April 12, 1980, in Springdale, Arkansas.  We delighted in him as he took his first steps, began to talk, developed a very funny personality...

We watched him grow, kissed his boo-boos, sent him to school and helped him know God.  We watched as he became a man...and were so proud when he married Maggie in 2004.Copy of P6190074

David has given us joy and, yes, a little pain over the years.  We are very proud of our son, David, and could not be happier at this time to share in the joy of his and Maggie's news of their baby who is due in April 2009!

I absolutely adore being a grandmother!  I cannot wait to meet this new little baby...

6 comments:

Carla said...

Congratulations on the good news and what a sweet post!

Erin Christine said...

congratulations!!!! AGAIN!

Stephanie Burton said...

Wow, another grandbaby. Congratulation to you and your family.

Kimberly said...

Oh, my gosh. Those grandbabies are so cute. I can't believe how much Noah looks like David. And I am so happy for David. I miss you so much. Tell Steve we said Hi. You guys have not changed. Looking good:)Love ya!!!

ruth hudson said...

Jeanne, I just love your blog and reading of your dani time. Being a grandmother is just one of God's most precious gifts to us. It makes growing older beautiful even though our bodies contradict that. I am so happy for David, Maggie and all of you - another baby to love. I see additional trips to Chaneys in your future.

Melanie said...

Woo-hoo! (I know I'm a little later here)

The picture of David on this post reminds me of Luke! Weirt!