"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John 1:4

Monday, June 9, 2008

Luke with his best friends

Maddy wanted a sister...But the minute she saw her new brother, she was totally in love with him! Looks like the feeling is mutual...
She's pretty excited!

Noah also loves his baby brother!


He always wants to be close to him.



Little Jack is so excited to hold Luke! (I have to add that he was the first to "run" into the hospital room and immediately asked to hold him! He kept saying, "I think he wikes me!"

The grandmothers let Jack kiss his baby brother



Mommy is so happy to have all her babies together!



"Let's all see if we can make Luke happy..."

4 comments:

Kate said...

I LOVE the smile on Jack's face as he's looking at Luke. That's too sweet! Congratulations to all of you!

The Burton Family said...

What a sweet family! Makes me even more excited to have four children.

Jeanne said...

Kate and Stephanie,

We think our grandchildren are just adorable and always appreciate when others do, too!

Kate, you're just getting started with the fun with your precious Cole and Stephanie, I look forward to seeing your 4th child. You're a sweet mother.

Terri said...

Congratulations! What a sweet boy.