"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John 1:4

Friday, June 27, 2008

Jack Explaining the "Wuvie Wam"

While I was holding Luke at the Smalling house last week, I made this video of Jack explaining the tiny white lamb blankie that Luke is "holding". Some call it a Lovie Lamb but I like Jack's little dirty-faced pronunciation best..."Wuvie Wam". And I did my best to get him to say it as many times as possible on the video. I hope you enjoy this half as much as I did.


video



I'll translate the last couple of Jack's sentences: (after I ask him what it is again a couple of times), he says: "uh huh, that's what Nathan has, a Lovie Lamb, Like Luke" And then..."It's for sleeping when you got a blanket on it."

And he's off...

1 comment:

Kate said...

Isn't it so hard not to say it back to them in the same way they pronounce it because it's SO CUTE!?! Cole says, "Doe Tubs!" when he means "Go Cubs!" and "moonie" when he wants to watch a movie. It's so hard to correct him, because I love that he says it that way. But then I guess it wouldn't be so cute when he's 16. Thanks for sharing!!!