"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John 1:4

Monday, May 5, 2008

Jack's Visit

In March, little Jack got his turn to come visit at our house in B.G. all by himself.  I love having each of the children individually because it gives us such a special time together.  Especially with Jack, I try to not have anything else on my agenda for the time he's there.  He is so much fun!  He's very funny, cuddly and just an interesting little boy.

So, anyway, I was checking my email or something on the computer and had just given him a package of Scooby Doo snacks which are shaped like doggie bones.  He came over and asked, "Dani, can I have a dog bowl for these?"  Well, I gave him a bowl, thinking he was pretending to feed his "pretend" dog.  No...  This is why he wanted it...

SANY0124

3 comments:

Melanie said...

"Interesting" is code for weird. Or strange. Or nuts. Or all of the above. Thanks for enjoying my little weirdo!

Maggie Jean White said...

He's so funny. He the only person i know that can spot a humpback whale and a "cwocodile" in old hickory lake!

Melanie said...

You're right, Mom, he is more than just weird, strange, and nuts. I love the way his little mind works and the things he comes up with. That's part of why I blog, because it lets me see the goodness and creativity in the daily insanity!