"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John 1:4

Monday, April 21, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged!

Here's how this one works...
1. The rules are posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and ask them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago:
1) Spending time with the Hilltoppers for Christ as secretary at the Christian Student Center in Bowling Green
2) Got my first passport and made my first trip to Honduras (Steve had major surgery in Tegucigalpa!)
3) Sent 2 children to Harding University (David’s 1st year of college and Melanie’s 3rd year, transferring from WKU)

Five things on my to do list for today:
1) See Michelle off at the airport in Tegucigalpa
2) Call Melanie to check on my new grandson-to-be
3) Finish the post for my “jeanneinhonduras” blog
4) “Food Saver” all the meat I bought yesterday
5) Have a quiet evening at home with Steve (after having company for the past 4 days)

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1) Build an awesome new clinic here at Baxter
2) Build new married student apartments and a visitor’s center at Baxter
3) Give lots to local congregation
4) Give each of our children $1 million
5) Send all of our grandchildren to college
6) Buy a low-maintenance house to retire in, big enough for all the current and future grandkids…with a pool, and lots of fun stuff for them to do
7) Travel
8) Have a live-in masseuse! (That might be #1)

Three of my bad habits:
1) eating while I’m reading
2) leaving my shoes wherever I take them off
3) picking my toenails (that was hard to admit!)

Five places I have lived:
1) El Dorado, Arkansas
2) Searcy, Arkansas
3) Oxford, Mississippi
4) Farmington, Arkansas
5) Bowling Green, Kentucky
6) Tegucigalpa, Honduras

Five jobs I have had:
1) Working in a florist
2) Secretary
3) Receptionist
4) Billing clerk
5) Missionary

Five People I Want to Know More About:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

2 comments:

Teresa Kimbel said...

Jeanne,

you were one of my "tags" but I see you don't have to do it! :) I loved picking my toenails because I put picking my nose. I think it's easier to admit our "real" faults as we get older.

It was great to see the two of you here in Bowling Green. Can't wait until we can see you often.

And your list of things you'd do if you were a billionaire was so much more like what I would like to do than the one I put. I forgot about all those indulgences I love. Thanks for reminding me.

Love you mucho!
Teresa

Jeanne said...

I certainly have 5 people I'd like to know more about, but I noticed that most of those I would have "tagged" had already done this, so...I'm not tagging anyone on this one. Hope that's okay.