"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John 1:4

Monday, April 14, 2008

My crazy sons

Melanie wrote about the birthday celebration on Saturday.  It was David's actual birthday and such fun getting together, even if for a short time.  We also celebrated Sarah's birthday, April 23, which is after we return to Honduras.

When my boys get together, they are crazy crazier than usual.  It's like they are a comic team...each taking his turn as comic and side kick.  They were all sitting down already in the restaurant when Steve and I arrived and shortly after I sat down, David said (loud enough for others sitting around us to hear), "Well, Mom's been sober for 2 weeks now,"  to which Philip replied (without missing a beat), "It hasn't been 2 weeks!"  Those boys!  Gotta love 'em...they're too old to put up for adoption!

Philip & David upclose

This is not the most flattering picture of my boys, but...hey...it serves them right, don't you think?

I love you guys!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Looks just like them!

Kate said...

You've been tagged! Check out my latest post. Love you!