"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John 1:4

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Youngest Grandson, Jack

Sometimes, I make the comment, "That Jack is high maintenance!" I don't mean it in a negative way, really. I just mean that he needs a lot of interaction from people. He is very curious, always wanting to know how things work and his imagination is big...very big...and interesting! He can be a "handful" at times, but this little boy who likes to get into stuff and make a mess and doesn't want to take "no" for an answer sometimes...is the same little boy who comes up with amazing superhero outfits, can play all day outside, gives the best hugs ever and asks (in the sweetest voice you can imagine), "Wanna play wis me, Dani?"
He's the "baby" of the family for now, but in just a few months, there will be another little boy to take over that role. Each one of my grandchildren has his or her own unique personality but I have to say, this little boy Jack is one of the most unique kids I've ever known.
There are many posts of my daughter's blog dedicated to this uniqueness. They will make you laugh...they will make you cry...they will make you hurry to the pharmacy to refill your birth control pills! (just kidding...sort of...) Her last one is especially cute: "A day in the life of a schizophrenic superhero!" You just have to read it!

No comments: