"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John 1:4

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Laparascopic is the Way to Go!

I'm sitting at my computer right now writing this...and 48 hours ago, I was in surgery at Vanderbilt. I had a hysterectomy, laparascopically, and have experienced very little pain since then. I'm a little sore but can sit, stand, walk, get up and down by myself with only a little discomfort. Isn't that amazing?? I thank God for this, as well as everyone who prayed for me.

I cannot say enough good things about all the Vanderbilt staff I came in contact with. From my doctor's receptionist to the nurse anesthesists and all the doctors and nurses...they were all so efficient, helpful and just down-right nice! My surgery lasted under 2 hours. I stayed there until about 5:00 p.m. and was released to go home the same day. Amazing... Now, I just have to make myself not overdo because I feel so good. God is good!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Glad you're recovering well! Love you!