"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John 1:4

Saturday, December 29, 2007

White Family Christmas 2007


Thank goodness for my little old Olympus 35 mm camera! Since I have misplaced our digital, I was thankful to have the old one to take pictures at Christmas. Here is a collage I put together of some of my favorites. Hope you enjoy!




Steve & Jeanne




Smalling Family


David & Maggie


Philip & Sarah


Little Jack E.


Sweet Little Noah

Jack with Uncle David

Madeline & Dani with Barbie Sewing Machine


Noah & Jared playing with his Superhero Walkie-Talkies


Madeline with her 1st American Girl doll, "Samantha"

5 comments:

ONEDIA said...

Jeanne, wonderful photos -- love those jammie bottoms. You are beautiful!!

O.

Sarah said...

I hate I didn't take any pictures that night, but I am sure I can get copies of some of these! They turned out really good. I bet the photo shoot in front of the tree came out hilarious!

Zoe's Mommy said...

A sewing machine for Mady. I know she will love using that with her very own Dani. That gift is sure to make VERY special memories.

ONEDIA said...

You get a MADE MY DAY award for your post, your blog, and 50 years of friendship.


Go here to get your badge


Thanks,hope to see you soon, O.

Carla said...

I am so glad that you were able to spend the holidays with your family. I have loved looking at the pics. Take care and I miss seeing you with you are home.