"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." 3 John 1:4

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I'm Going to be a Dani Again!!!

Melanie is pregnant! Our new little Smalling grandchild is due June 1 and we are thrilled! Melanie is 18 weeks pregnant. Since I'm a little senile and can't remember things like I used to (yes, my children, I know that I've actually never been able to remember things well...) it's great being able to go to Melanie's blog an see the little "waiting for Blueberry" ticker at the top which tells me exactly how many weeks and days pregnant she is! That way, I don't have to call or email every other day to ask!

We hopefully find out on January 10 if it's a "nieta o nieto". (That's granddaughter or grandson in Spanish) My prediction is GIRL, and I have about a 50% chance of being right! But, hey...a healthy boy will be just fine! I'm praying that this one is going to be the laid-back, easy-going, pleasant 4th child that Melanie and Jared need at this point. I also pray that Jack will be easier by then, too. He's the cutest child and very sweet, but very...shall we say..."active"? :) (Understatement, right Melanie?)

Anyway...we can hardly wait! I ask your prayers for a healthy baby and safe full-term delivery!

2 comments:

ONEDIA said...

you lucky woman

love you

Onedia

Dana said...

I'm so happy for you! Blueberry couldn't have a better family!